Dental membership plans
We have developed our membership scheme to address the needs of all our patients.
Our dental care membership encourages regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and helps you and your family maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
The 5 big benefits of joining:
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance.
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergence Assistance Scheme*.
- Exclusive discount on most treatments for our plan members only.
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit.
- Saves you money compared to private pay-as-you-go fees.
Adult membership plans
|What’s included?||Distinctly Dental Hygienist Membership||Saturday Dental Hygienist Membership|
|Number of dental health examinations per year**||2||2|
|Number of hygiene appointments per year**||2 half hour appointments||2 half hour appointments (with Saturdays available)|
|Discounts on treatments carried out at the practice||25%||25%|
Children's membership plans
|What’s included?||Children’s Level 1 Membership (0-3 years)||Children’s Level 2 Membership (4-6 years)||Children’s Level 3 Membership (7-17 years)|
|Number of dental health examinations per year**||2||2||2|
|Discounts on treatments carried out at the practice||40%||40%||40%|
How do the appointments help you?
Dental health examinations provide:
- Clinical examination to catch developing problems early.
- Checking for signs of oral cancer.
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health.
- Orthodontic advice for children.
Hygiene appointments provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque.
- Advice and techniques – we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem.
This results in the complete package to maintain your family’s oral health. We strongly recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future.
* The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook.
Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.
** The provision of routine examinations and hygiene visits is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
*** An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.