Dental membership plans
We have developed our membership scheme to address the needs of all our patients.
The main aims of the membership schemes are to: encourage preventative treatment; help spread the cost of treatment for you and to reward our loyal patients with a significant deduction on the cost of any private treatment.
The schemes are extremely simple and easy to understand. We have two levels at which adults can join: standard and premium. They both include the same benefits, however, the premium level allows the Dentist extra time which is useful for those patients who have a full examination or have specific needs, for example continuing periodontal [gum] treatment.
The Village Membership Scheme includes:
- Twice yearly dental check ups
- Twice yearly scale and polish
- Preventative advice on oral hygiene and diet
- All necessary x rays
- 25% discount on any other private treatments such as fillings, CEREC [with the exception of implants]
- Worldwide Emergency Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a Dentist in an emergency anywhere in the world
- Redundancy protection for your monthly plan payments for up to 12 months.
Standard Plan: £13.50 per month / Hygiene Care Plan: £18.00 per month
Children's Dental Membership:
Our children’s schemes are designed to keep the cost of treatment as low as possible for you. We spend a lot of time on prevention, and request that all children bring their toothbrush to every check up appointment.
Level 1 (0-3 years) - Free of Charge
- Two dental appointments per year to provide:
- Clinical examination
- Orthodontic advice
- X-rays where clinically necessary
- All treatment planning for your child’s future dental needs
- 40% discount on any treatments required
Level 2 (4-6 years) - £4.00 per month
As for Level 1, but also including:
- One hygiene appointment per year to provide:
- Periodontal advice and treatment
- Preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance should your child need a dentist in an emergency.
- Parental redundancy protection for your monthly plan payments for up to 12 months.
Level 3 (7-17 years) - £5.50 per month
As for Level 2, but including one additional hygiene appointment per year.